[Healeys] Restoration 1961 BT7 Healey 300-Tri Carb

To: warthodson@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Restoration 1961 BT7 Healey 300-Tri Carb
From: akronzips@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 21:18:31 -0500 (EST)
Sent: Sun, Jan 15, 2012 9:08 pm
Subject: 1961 BT7 Healey 300-Tri Carb //Howard's

Hi Gary:
 I thought maybe you'd like to see some pictures of my healey in primer filler
condition.
Howard

Bead blasted scroud and front primered fender (early )

full primer and glaze (Sebring holes) cut for oil cooler

I louvred the hood and put vents in the fenders (Rally Replica)

First coat of primer glaze and sealant applied
Fender vent cut in

Louvres welded in primer and filer going on

2nd coat of primer glaze and filler applied to louvres and swag line

Door lines and fitment a real pain.
The car is in fimal stage filler//primer and being blocked and sanded almost
ready to paint

Howard