[Healeys] Healey stuff 4 sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Healey stuff 4 sale
From: Richard Gordon <HealeyHundred@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:43:38 -0700
Hi All,

Sorry to bomb the list with blatant sales offers. But I will be selling a lot
of Healey (and other) stuff one the winter. Thought that I should offer it to
the list members prior to putting them on eBay.  If you are interested in any
of the following, please let me know off list. These will all go on eBay after
the list has had a chance to express interest.

First lot:
Austin-Healey Owners Handbooks:
996E  December 1955 for 100's
996H  May 1957 for 100/6's
996H  May 1957 for 100/6's
AKD4094E 1967 for BJ8's
AKD3915 Aug 1963 for Mk1, MK2--BN7 & BT7 and BJ7. This includes the supplement
3915/1
AKD4094B 1966 for BJ8's
AKD4094F 1967 for BJ8's

I can provide photos. These are all original books, not reprints and in very
good to excellent condition.

Booklet from Healey '92 International at Breckenridge, Colorado showing the
weeks events and information. 37 pages.

Advert for Couzon home goods including platers and cutlery using 100/6 for the
background.

Richard Gordon
Rocky Mountain Austin-Healey Club
HealeyHundred@comcast.net