Re: [Healeys] it's alive! Part 1, Bone Head list

To: Mark LaPierre <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] it's alive! Part 1, Bone Head list
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 12:51:14 -0800
as a newbie owner I hit a rock and blew a hole in my oil pan. ran the
engine dry. It had 2500 miles on it. Had to rebuild a new engine..... ever
since my eyes are glued to the oil pressure gauge....
fortunately I worked part time for a parts store and part time for a Healey
resto shop. Everyone felt bad for me so I rebuilt it practically for free.

--
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR