[Healeys] Healey Toys & Models 4 sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Healey Toys & Models 4 sale
From: Richard Gordon <HealeyHundred@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:22:10 -0700
Another blatant offering. Please delete if you are not interested.

Most of the Owners Manuals and books have found new homes. Thanks to those of
you who adopted them.
This weeks offerings are for groups of toys and models, all Healeys. Some
Sprites so would someone please forward this to the Sprite List?

They are:

#1:  Austin-Healey 3000 X 2 by Corgi MIB  This auction is for two Austin
Healey 3000. 1. Is a Corgi Classic in the black trimmed box Reference #96220
in Healey Blue over Old English White  with top down. It has the creased
bonnet and a luggage rack on the boot. This one is labeled a 3000 Mk I, but
comes with the creased bonnet as if it were a 100/6.  2. Is a Corgi Classic in
the green trimmed box Reference #D735 Dark Green with grey Soft top in the up
position. This one appears to be the 3000 Mk I and also has the creased
bonnet. Both are Mint in Mint Box and the boxes show some shelf wear.

#2:  Austin-Healey 3000 X a Corgi & a Vanguards MIB This auction is for two
Austin Healey 3000. 1. Is a Corgi Vanguards  Reference # VA 05105 in a blue
display box and it is White with a Black Hard top.  2. Is a Corgi Classic in
the green trimmed box Reference #D735 Dark Green with grey Soft top in the up
position. This one appears to be the 3000 Mk I and also has the creased
bonnet. Both are Mint in Mint Box and the boxes show only very minor shelf
wear.

#3:  Austin-Healey 3000 X 2 Vitesse and Corgi MIB  This auction is for two
Austin Healey 3000. 1. Is a Corgi Classics Reference #02401 in Yellow over
Black with a black soft top in the up position. This one is labeled a 3000,
but comes with the creased bonnet as if it were a 100/6.  2. Is a Vitesse
Reverence #22001 Black over White open top limited edition 0447/1368. This one
appears to be the 3000 Mk III (BJ8) version. Both are Mint in Mint Box
including the cardboard sleeves.

#4:  Austin-Healey 3000 X 2 Both by Corgi This auction is for two Austin
Healey 3000s by Corgi. 1. Is a Corgi Classic  Reference # 96240  in a green
display box and it is White with a tonneau & luggage rack. It does have the
creased bonnet.  2. Is a Corgi Classic in the dark grey trimmed hard plastic
box Reference #02401 Yellow over Black with a Black soft top in the up
position and side screens. This one appears to be the 3000 Mk I and also has
the creased bonnet. This one was photographed with the clear plastic top
removed. Both are Mint in Mint Box and the boxes show only very minor shelf
wear.

#5:  Austin-Healey Hundred Dinky Code 2 Dinky Toy Club This auction is for a
Dinky DY30 Austin Healey Hundred Authorized Code 2 produced for the Dinky Toy
Club of America 3rd Show 9/27/97. It was produced in a limited edition this
one being 76/150. It is Green and has the original box with Toy Club sticker,
the Toy Club decal and the Limited edition sheet all mint in box.

#6 to 10 in next email.

Please contact me off list if you have any interest. Photos can be provided.

Richard Gordon
Rocky Mountain Austin-Healey Club
HealeyHundred@comcast.net