[Healeys] Reducing Radiator Heat BJ8 - Texas Kooler

To: Healey Forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Reducing Radiator Heat BJ8 - Texas Kooler
From: Patrick Yoas <pyoas@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 10:46:34 -0800 (PST)
First I've heard of the Texas Kooler cutting into a radiator, but I've heard
of plenty of radiator damages due to a bad transmission mount bushing.
I run
a Kooler with an increased radiator core along with a thermostatic controlled
electric fan plus I have AirConditioning with the condenssor in front of the
radiator. No problems in Texas with 98 degree temp. I also use the correct NOS
sleeved thermostat too.