Re: [Healeys] Find Mark a Job

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Find Mark a Job
From: healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:56:36 -0500 (EST)
Mark
Just happened on this great opportunity that will test all your skills and
then some. The location is exotic, some would say the culinary aspects
delightful, your mechanical ability will be needed and you can always use your
computer to boost sales.....although the current client list is prominently
posted.   Try this link:  http://www.savageshrimp.com/truck/
Wish you all the best in your job search.
Aloha
Perry (retired to western PA after selling the truck....just kidding)