[Healeys] 67 BJ8 front shroud vs.earlier

Subject: [Healeys] 67 BJ8 front shroud vs.earlier
From: healey.nut at gmail.com (Alan Seigrist)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 10:33:49 +0800
Brad -

If it is a '63 shroud, that means it is from a BJ7.  This shroud will
be shorter because the dash is different on a BJ7.

If it's a '64, then it's probably from a BJ8 (unless it's a US model
year '64, then it could be from a BJ7).  All BJ8 shrouds are the same
length and size, the only difference is an additional mount for the
separate parking / indicator light on the front shroud, other than
that they should be identical.

By the way, let me know if you would be willing to sell the left front
quarter of the shroud to me after you are done chopping up your
shrouds.  At some point on my BJ8 this part was replaced with a clip
from a BT7 or BN6 and the grill openings and the part above the grill
are different on the earlier sixes.

Best,

Alan