[Healeys] Dynamat or similar products

Subject: [Healeys] Dynamat or similar products
From: ahbn6 at verizon.net (John Sims)
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 17:02:44 -0500
Some years ago there was a thread on this and many recommended a heat proof
coating for Char-Broil Smokers Item 418 6119. It came in a roll and was
available at Home Depot. They told me that Char-Broil was thinking of
discontinuing this product so I bought all of their stock (two rolls - HA!).
Anyway, I lined my tranny tunnel with it and it is great. Probably have the
same type of product at a BBQ store. One caveat is that it is pre-cut for
doors, etc. on a smoker but with all of the curves, etc on the bottom side
of the tunnel, this is not a problem as I had to put the liner on with
several small pieces.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com