[Healeys] FW: Retractable seat belts

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: Retractable seat belts
From: "John & Kerry rowe" <jkrowe46@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 13:03:18 -0800
Hi Peter
A friend put some in his. Not legal here in Australia unless you have a roll
bar which no doubt would have to comply with some standards on which to
mount the top swivel. They have to operate in the vertical plane. Cannot
have them over the shoulder from down below. I think he has removed them
(not sure). Stay away from them and just use the fixed ones mounted in the
correct place a/la BJ8
Cheers
John