Re: [Healeys] Missing Parts List Page

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>, Elton Schulz
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Missing Parts List Page
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 07:56:40 -0800 (PST)
Hello Elton;  Here are the pages you requested in jpg format, embedded as
objects in a MSWord document and also as a pdf file - your choice.  With the
jpgs, you can size them to fit the size of your existing Service Parts List.
Let me know if you need any other pages.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

--- On Wed, 2/8/12, Elton Schulz <eschulz@frontiernet.net> wrote:<< Fellow
Listers,  Could someone scan and send me pages MJ1 and Plate J1 from the
Mechanical Service Parts List, AKD 3523, for a BJ7&BJ8. My book is missing
these pages.  Thanks in advance. Elton >>

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
AKD3523-MJ1.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
AKD3523-Plate]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of AKD3523.doc]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
AKD3523.pdf]