[Healeys] BN2 seat hole pattern

To: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BN2 seat hole pattern
From: Bert Van Brande <bertvanbrande@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 10:08:01 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I need to drill the holes in the new (kilmartin) floorboard for the seat
spacers and rails.  I measured on another Healey nearby but would love some
more data points as this is quite a definitive operation.

Across the width of the car I currently have from the middle line of the car to
center of the front hole of the inner rail: 7 7/8" or from the propshaft tunnel
to the center of hole: 5"  and in the length direction from the rear bulkhead
to the center of the rear hole:  8 1/2".   From there I can deduct all other
hole locations.  This just seems a bit too much forward.

thanks,

Bert