Re: [Healeys] BMC Service Part #18G191

To: Ron Mitchell <healeyron@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BMC Service Part #18G191
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:16:47 +1100
Wouldn't it be easier to just give it to your local diff shop to set up? I
just gave the local diff guy a spare 4.1 diff centre, and the 3.54 Lempert
c&p, and he fitted it and set it up. Did the same with my quaife centre with a
3.9.
Didn't cost very much either time, and you'd get so little use out of the
tool, it doesn't seem worth the effort for a one off job.....
Get a few prices and see if it's worth it. New bearings are the most expensive
part of the job.
In my experience.
Chris

Sent from my iPhone