Re: [Healeys] Team.Net Forums.

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Team.Net Forums.
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 02:28:29 +1100
Mark.
Geeezzzz
If I've told you once, I've told you twice.
You shouldn't have to apologise because the FREE service you provide has a few
issues!
Oh what?
You accept donations?
How can I donate to keep this free service afloat???
So we can just send you $12.75 per year to:
http://www.team.net/donate.html
That's all it costs?  And we only pay if we want to? And it costs less than a
packet of smokes? Or a couple of beers? And its for a whole year???

But it's free too, and thats the big issue - being a nice guy.  Sometimes, we
just forget to contribute  We take you for granted, MJB. I know I have. I
don't think any of us expect everything in life for nothing, or think we get
no VALUE from this list? Personally, this list was a real lifeline during my
divorce. You guys were my reality anchor.
Sometimes, we just forget.
And we take you for granted Mark.
Me? I have. And I'm sorry.
It's all about conscience.
I'm pretty sure I owe you at least a $50. I'll do it today.
Thanks again Mark
Sincerely.
Chris
www.myaustinhealey.com

P.S. This is an unscripted, unauthorised, and pretty blatant appeal for
everyone to PayPal up, and contribute (if you haven't already) to the man who
has kept us in touch for pretty much the past 20 years.
PPS No financial interest - just love your work MJB.
PPPS. Not having a go at you personally Alan, you are a long time hardworking
club guy, and I'm sorry I hijacked your thread!!
;-)

Sent from my iPhone