Re: [Healeys] Hartop serial number//Frame in Paint

To: ahbn6@verizon.net, jstmorris@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hartop serial number//Frame in Paint
From: akronzips@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 19:12:47 -0500 (EST)
John Sims, Scott Morris
Thank you for your research.
I am absolutly amazed that a car hardtop produced over 50 years ago can be
I.D. in 2013 amazing.
The Healey list continues to amaze me as to the knowledge and research and
helpful suggestions people give you on this site .

My serial number is 0258613
Thanks again for your research and help. I look forward to seeing the list
tomorrow

Sincerely
Howard Morris
1961 BT7 tri-carb rally replica