Re: [Healeys] 100 M to be auctioned March 3rd

To: "Jim & Karen Richmond" <jkrich@gvtc.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 M to be auctioned March 3rd
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:33:08 -0800
Jim,

I do not see in the description where they are advertising this as a
factory 100M just as a BN2 with the bigger carburetors, and therefore a
possible a Le Mans conversion.  If they knew it was a real Factory "M",
trust me they wold advertise it as such.  There is now too much of a price
difference to not find out for certain.

Cheers,

Curt