[Healeys] inner tube

Subject: [Healeys] inner tube
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 12:05:28 -0500 (EST)
I just went through Moss Motors and ordered a 165x15 inner tube when I had
a blow out. Like you, I couldn't find them in the local auto parts store.
Because I ran in to so much hassle trying to find them by myself, I ordered
two  tubes from Moss and now always carry an extra one in my trunk.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1

In a message dated 3/5/2012 8:12:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,