[Healeys] Leaking water pump

Subject: [Healeys] Leaking water pump
From: coudesluijs at chello.nl (Oudesluys)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 08:43:45 +0100
If it started leaking after a long period of not running the engine,
keep an eye on it for a while. There is a good chance that the leakin
will stop as some corrosion may have formed on the sealing surface which
will wear away after some miles. This can also happed after a rebuild.
The sealing surface usually needs some bedding in.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL