[Healeys] Replace bearings?

Subject: [Healeys] Replace bearings?
From: michaelsalter at gmail.com (Michael Salter)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 13:00:06 +1300
With all due respects to the wisdom on the list I would suggest that wheel
bearings with 69K miles should be in perfectly useable condition if they
have been properly lubricated and kept dry.
Careful cleaning and inspection would be necessary but if no faults are
found and there are no signs of corrosion or roughness they could be reused
with new seals and new lubrication grease.
Flame away!!!!
--
Michael Salter

        Check My Blog