[Healeys] It's Birthday Time

Subject: [Healeys] It's Birthday Time
From: thehartnetts at earthlink.net (Len and/or Marge Hartnett)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:35:34 -0700
Steven:  We did have plans - for tomorrow.  We participate in the St.
Patrick's Day parade in Old Sacramento each year.  It is pouring down rain
here today with rain and possible thunder storms predicted for tomorrow.  I
was ready to go, rain or shine but the Sacramento club has pulled it's entry.
Hey!  What's a little rain?  We needed a bath anyway.  Ah!  Rainwater Soft!!
No 109+ octane boost.  Maybe just a rub-down with some auto detailer.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031