[Healeys] Talbot mirrors

Subject: [Healeys] Talbot mirrors
From: jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net (john spaur)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 23:35:14 -0700
Its mostly a style question. The Talbots' appear to be a lot more
aerodynamic, one could almost say sensuous in a design sense, where
the body transitions to the mirror holder. That transition on the
Moss mirror is a steeper angle. It might be nostalgic too, because I
think they were mounted on the healey I owned in college.

John
Architect
'62 BT7