[Healeys] Big Healey Models eBay

Subject: [Healeys] Big Healey Models eBay
From: HealeyHundred at comcast.net (Richard Gordon)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 11:10:02 -0600
Hi Healeyophiles,

Another blatant sales pitch.
Delete if you have no interest.
Thanks to all of you who have purchased models, some at bargain prices!!!

Nearing the last of the Healey models that will be for sale on eBay.
This weeks offerings will go up at 6:00PM PST are:

2 Scalectrix Healey 3000 slot cars
A white Healey Hundred by Agrespoly
A light blue Healey 3000 VIP Slot car
1 Dinky Hundred w/Dinky Box & 1 Spot On 3000
Two Dinky's Healeys in Race livery w/1 Dinky box
Limited Edition Dinky Hundred for UK Club MIB
1 Tin Friction Tiny Giant Healey 3000
1 Plastic Porsche 356 (how did that get in there?)
2 Tin Friction Mercedes Benz SL's (Snuck in with the Porsche)
Nash Healey Le Mans Racer by Mikansue Very nice, very collectible.

Once again, thanks, and if you need help finding toys and models, I may be
able to help you find what you want from what I have learned over the years.

Richard Gordon
Rocky Mountain Austin-Healey Club
HealeyHundred at comcast.net