[Healeys] Lucas headlights

Subject: [Healeys] Lucas headlights
From: coudesluijs at chello.nl (Oudesluys)
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 10:06:08 +0200
You might as well dump them. There are no takers. There are millions
about, most having been replaced by Halogen H4 units. I have several
lying about from US and UK specced cars as they are illegal in
Continental Europe and have to be replaced by the old fashioned head
lamp units with duplo lights or later H4 units with Halogen H4 bulbs.
These days there is a tendency to replace the H4 bulbs with Xenon
discharge light units as they produce a lot more light and use a lot
less Amps. However this is a bit more involved as you have to fit the
electronics around the system.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL