[Healeys] 100 MPH Club

Subject: [Healeys] 100 MPH Club
From: ATIGHTPROD at aol.com (ATIGHTPROD at aol.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 02:06:20 -0400 (EDT)
1983, I had a 1961 3000 and was driving on highway 50 just east of
Sacramento. I was on a date and the car was just approaching 100,000 miles. I
told
my date I wanted to pass the 100,000 mile mark at 100 mph. She said if you
want to do that, I want out of the car. I stopped on the side of the
freeway,  let her out and proceeded back on the freeway and took the car up
past
100 mph  and did indeed cross over the 100,000 mile mark somewhere over 100
mph. I then  circled back on the freeway, went past where I left her off,
turned around on  the next overpass, came back, picked her up and we continued
on the date.
    I haven't gotten past 100 in my BN1 yet, but now  that it has been
brought up, I think I'll giver her a try and report back to the  group soon.
Good question John.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 4/10/2012 9:20:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,