[Healeys] A day at work

Subject: [Healeys] A day at work
From: bengaard at 850r.dk (Niels Bengaard)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 16:37:19 +0200
New timing lights arent that good for a Healey.
I have a Innova Equus 5568, that automatically senses when you run the
engine and goes into that mode.
If it doesnt sense ignition it shows voltage. It can sense ignition for max
10 sec, thats the time you have to put in the 15 deg. BTDC and also measure.
It resets if it looses the ignition signal.

Niels