[Healeys] Daimler SP-250

Subject: [Healeys] Daimler SP-250
From: ggilliam at usol.com (ggilliam at usol.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:43:40 -0400
  A friend of mine has a 1963 Daimler SP-250 for sale, a quirky looking
car, the only one I have ever seen. Fiberglass panels, 4 valve hemi V-8
with 2 SU's, 4 wheel disc brakes, interior looks like a bunch of Healey
components. It is in rough shape, but strange enough to be interesting.
  This car does not have a transmission in it, and from what I have
read, it used a TR-3, or similar gearbox.

  My question is...any chance a Healey gearbox would bolt up to the
engine?

  Regards,
  Gordy