[Healeys] Healey wallpaper - not for computers

Subject: [Healeys] Healey wallpaper - not for computers
From: ahbn6 at verizon.net (John Sims)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 17:52:58 -0400
Well, there are some companies that will do this based on photos that one
supplies (thanks Michael Oritt) but for my home office it will cost around
250 smackeroos. Gotta find a way to get this done without the better half
seeing the package arrive (much less the credit card bill - hey, on second
thought not a problem -- I get them all electronically and she is computer
illiterate). I would gladly do a bulk order if anyone else is interested so
that we can get a volume discount but you guys would have to put up a strip
of photos of my car. You could do worse!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com