Re: [Healeys] Sea Hunt TV Healey

To: "'john spaur'" <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sea Hunt TV Healey
From: <ardmorebusiness@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 23:14:37 +1200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1335006879; bh=3VgJlNEJbPeT2hPTY0AaZ7El2UWeKX5YRlpEqd9oKsM=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE; b=Lw9LVd2VgQb2AR2GrrBNMFExECWoiv7kI7Ir3wDDJuUg/nz3UfDU7AUSSvCBgQJGMQcusLqbcDzpElvDDNFAbbTYmnsBll+8iC1UB8PlHKPEtvMArjd+8ovHZdcIibLvoo9HBir2SAEN6KHfafhKDquwKdSiTaknUIir46/BDlo=
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Hi John and fellow listers,

There is a tenuous Healey link to Sea Hunt.

Nell and I got to know Bernice and Keith Rishell back in the early
eighties prior to the Snowmass meet which a dozen Kiwis attended.
Bernice was the Central Committee chairperson for the meet so I
corresponded with her a lot - no email back then. Keith was rebuilding
his 100S - later sold to Bill Emerson if I remember correctly.

After the meet we were on the road in the tri-carb for about 10 weeks
and stayed with the Rishells at their home in Red Bluff, CA.

I told you that to tell you this:
Bernice formerly worked in TV. She looked after Lloyd Bridges on-set
during the SEA HUNT series. Make-up, I think.

She said he was a really nice guy and his support staff greatly
enjoyed working with him.  Always full of jokes and good humour.

Cheers

Mark
Auckland. NZ