Re: [Healeys] Fw: Marvel Mystery Oil

To: Fred Crowley <fredcrowley@teamhealeytexas.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Marvel Mystery Oil
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 07:48:43 +0100
Cc: AustinHealey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=in6x9/Y3OSoYZ0ZDzBoMFX3rym1/BgpjvD4tG5ed95Y=; b=bspOTzPiLhcnQ5eFp0yj589Flz0I1aBXbwWloYVWE6nfw2ycP601MVvmOOA2inOnpk xe0fsXktc1jWQY2IM5yCn7iPxF+evTHD1I6B2DDyscAYrygOhdcmW4j7nKqj1byZW7a9 Dzvjk/DPrk/DoceuoP0XAGHpRnaueAL/dJXC9hWEgPzqRW6p+yq8v7aAFd/79C07bf2A +G/f7wStjzkSfelKHu/ZVRNTmDLAjifwpoZKL+sdLzmEslRhXZAeWfCmmXh7ZewEiNWT 7jQQsQiOAuW6YPVc3qPWnR5ZQ3sEtKeMThz5oKev5aRlk74cI9LxwH1F0BS8oc/dy8sQ 45UA==
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Fred

Great stuff Fred. I love that smell. Unfortunately using Castrol racing oil
means more frequent engine rebuilds as it gums up the works. Maybe a bit of
castor oil in the fuel is the way to go. Presumably though this will lower
the overall octane level. Or would the effect be insignificant.

Is it 100% castor oil that you buy?

Derek