Re: [Healeys] Accu Spark kit

To: varley@cosmos.net.au
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Accu Spark kit
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:16:34 +0200
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
These are cheap and cheerful units. I have not heard of failures yet, but the loose fit seems to occur sometimes. Just apply a little sealant and rotate the ring until it hits the cam properly and secure it. Let the sealant cure fully. This will centre the ring and keep it fixed on the cam without play. It is more or less the same system as from Petronix and Luminition.
Kees Oudesluijs