[Healeys] Fwd: Austin-Healey 3000 MkIII - Forza 4 Top Gear May Add-On

Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Austin-Healey 3000 MkIII - Forza 4 Top Gear May Add-On
From: 57healey at gmail.com (Patton Dickson)
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 09:31:13 -0500
Its rare when I buy a game when it first comes out, and this is the first time
I have ever bought an add-on, but Forza 4 is reason enough to buy an XBox 360.
I hope F1 2012 has the Austin Track

I let my XBox gold account lapse, but head to head Healey racing my be worth
the $40 a year

I ran 4 tracks last night, pretty fun.  I got it up to 128MPH on the Le Mans
Old Mulsanne Circuit.

Patton

Sent from my iPad