[Healeys] Early BN1 alloy door trims

Subject: [Healeys] Early BN1 alloy door trims
From: michaelsalter at gmail.com (Michael Salter)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 16:51:43 -0400
Hi Larry,
 I've contacted John and although they have the standard round pattern
trims they cannot get material for the elliptical pattern.
I'm working on a plan to produce a small quantity of the material but it is
going to be a little costly!!
I want to find a sample of the original to work from.
Unfortunately I tend to become a little anal about these things but...there
is only 1 "RIGHT"

--
Michael Salter
        I have BJ8 water pump kits