[Healeys] Tires, batteries and mufflers

Subject: [Healeys] Tires, batteries and mufflers
From: cnaarndt at gmail.com (Curt/Nancy Arndt)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 11:28:22 -0700
Michael,

I have an NOS Burgess silencer for my BN1 that I will take photos of and
send dimensions if you can't find and original.

If you need one, I still have several NOS 100 splash aprons that are still
in the dark chocolate brown primer.  I'm sending one off today to
Fourintune to be used on Randy Hicks' 100M.

Let me know about your battery project as I'm about to order two of the
Lucas 17F batteries from Antique Battery Company.

BTW how bad where your aluminum door trim pieces?  I was just looking at a
fellow list members trim from his '53 100 and it appears that we should be
able to clean them up, and while they won't look new they are in remarkably
good condition for almost 60 years old.

Cheers,

Curt
Carlsbad, CA