[Healeys] fog lights

Subject: [Healeys] fog lights
From: jtrifari at comcast.net (John Trifari)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 09:15:52 -0700
I took power for the road lamps (not fog lights) off the high-beam side of
the dip switch, and ran it to through a fuse to relay C1 terminal on the
firewall.  Connection to the lamps comes into the relay at C2.  Run power to
W1 and then connect W2 to a toggle switch then ground.  Roads lamps Lights
go on only toggle is thrown and high beams are on.  Hit the dip switch to
lower the lights and the road lamps turn off automatically.  John Trifari
Golden Gate AHC   BN1