[Healeys] "100-M" for sale

Subject: [Healeys] "100-M" for sale
From: eyera3000 at gmail.com (I Erbs)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 17:00:15 -0700
Build  it anyway you want. It's your car. If you want to turn it into an
investment, restore it, if you want to build it so you can enjoy it your
way, go for it. I bought my car in the mid 70s for $500.00. I've made some
improvements that upset some (smitty 5 speed, HD8 carbs)
It's their issue, not mine.
Donald Healey was just happy to see his cars on the road.
Ira Erbs
1960 BT7