[Healeys] Historic Sports Car Racing, Silverstone - Photos including He

Subject: [Healeys] Historic Sports Car Racing, Silverstone - Photos including Healeys
From: derek.c.job at gmail.com (Derek Job)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 15:00:31 +0100
Patrick

Yes that 541 shape is pretty distinctive. I didn't get chance to check the
engine as the bonnet was closed. I just assumned they had some kind of
American V8 in them.

Did you see the sleek red fast back coupe in the photos. Must admit I
didn't know what it was. turns out it is a Morgan SLR from the early 1960s.
The entire world production of 3 was at Silverstone yesterday!. The red
one, a green one and a polished aluminum one which is also in one of
the photos. Beautiful cars.

Derek
www.healeysix.net