[Healeys] Historic Sports Car Racing, Silverstone - Photos including H

Subject: [Healeys] Historic Sports Car Racing, Silverstone - Photos including Hea...
From: MBran89793 at aol.com (MBran89793 at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 10:53:25 -0400 (EDT)
Hi-
Love the pictures very much. But as I reviewed the pictures there was one
Healey that caught my eye, the dark blue & white #60. (The left side  fender
FLASH is actually one that was made to be fitted on the right side  fender.
Did not see a picture of the right side so I'm not sure if it also had  the
one for the left side there.)
I have seen this error several times.
FWIW There is even a Pacific Green 3000 pictured in the Original
AUSTIN-HEALEY by Anders Ditlev Clausager that has both the Flashes incorrectly
installed. (Pages 14 & 65.)

Marion Brantley

In a message dated 5/20/2012 10:07:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,