[Healeys] Memorial Day

Subject: [Healeys] Memorial Day
From: mayorrichard at hotmail.com (richard mayor)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 00:28:00 +0000
It's huge  - a very big deal.  It's a national holiday - a three day weekend
to honor our military veterans. The Indy 500 is always on Memorial Day
weekend. Banks are closed, there is no mail. Courts are closed as are all
city, county, state and federal offices. Most businesses are closed.  Special
events are scheduled everywhere.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon