[Healeys] Drivers vs. Shiners

Subject: [Healeys] Drivers vs. Shiners
From: pajtamuvek at gmail.com (Austin Healey)
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 08:37:37 +0200
Quite sad indeed. I am involved in FIA historic rallying, and all I can say
old cars come back to life above 5k on the tacho: spectators smiling and
weaving, engine pulling to the limit, tyres squeeling on the tarmack,
pilots begging for grip... just like in the good old days.
Why not?
I immgine that a trailer queen will live a longer life, but nowhere near as
intreting imho.

Gergo