Re: [Healeys] "100-M" for sale

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] "100-M" for sale
From: gardner5@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 14:57:11 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Editorgary@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Sarcasm duly noted.

I can just imagine being retired and sitting in a rocking chair out on the
porch telling my grand kids about how I used to own a Honda Accord and the
driving pleasure, stories, and experiences it provided.

What makes these cars valuable is that there is a fixed number and there are no
more. The more rare, the more valuable. Hence the value gap between a straight
forward BN2 and a factory 100M. These are old cars and they are-what-they-are,
which is a whole lot of fun with a potential financial upside. Can't remember
the last time I jumped in my Microsoft stock and enjoyed a Sunday afternoon in
the sun. Anyways to each his own.

Joel