Re: [Healeys] Tyres for Healeys - Longstone video

To: "HealeyRick" <healeyrick@yahoo.com>,varley@cosmos.net.au,healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tyres for Healeys - Longstone video
From: healey.nut@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 00:31:03 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:message-id:reply-to:x-priority:references :in-reply-to:sensitivity:importance:subject:to:from:date :content-type:mime-version; bh=5FDQYct3nOZFlv8cFYSbFMmxCOOOXmf4coAU8JhFnIs=; b=PrlGpcP1nuUNtA7bB068tN/zQO38wUEauIRjFH2xw6sGxMmfhJ0hQm654oKojabzLM vtBsEbqiS8BcxqdQHRGT0QhxdkxWue4yLg8RrdHlnGOTQtZbljBKqpCLfdwYAAGvULHP As7yG324qiIm2ZaqYsru7eNtp3soGix/TONgf3OYXwOrEDYOwE0ME5DOQK1UAJdDWD65 TgjmVw4FkKJUYF4U0CMvWkgPTIWbK4pR3lFKJxx5CaKHnVXItJx5ZsvUSzlK7Pidq11I 6toT2EVkD1pYUTm/MuI/u/vqtyzF6r4mFduqvYNmDW0CUdUKdyFvdz1UnRP/KPFHVpqm Gkaw==
Rick -

Somehow or another, Longstone ships using the UK Post, Parcel Force.

Postal shipments never go through customs.  It is the hidden agreement between
the USPS and US Customs as a competitive advantage vs FedEx or UPS.

When shipping from the UK to US, always insist on using the Royal Post.

Best,

Alan
Sent from my BlackBerry. smartphone
www.blackberry.com