Re: [Healeys] Petition against proposed EU legislation re classic cars

To: "Derek Job" <derek.c.job@gmail.com>, Healeys@autox.team.net
From: "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 14:16:14 +0200
Derek,

        I have to oppose, at least I like the Euro and the Schengen
Agreement.

        Sorry Uk didn`t join that. Its always strange to me passing the UK
boarder and to be checked like one wanting to go out of prison without
allowance.

        Not all comming from the EC Commission is wrong. But have to say i
worked closely with them in the telecoms field.

        Josef