Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Wire Wheel Balancing <mailto:healeys-request@autox.t

To: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
From: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:26:13 -0700 (PDT)
There's a good video entitled "Road Force-More than a Balancer" here:
http://www.gsp9700.com/videos/index.cfm?cat=3  I think some of us older guys
confuse it with the old electric motor driven machines that you'd jack up a
wheel and press the tire against a roller on the motor to spin it up.  Road
force looks pretty trick and I know one of the wheel repair shops near me
advertises it.  Will have to give it a try.

Rick

"Madman in a death
machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo