Re: [Healeys] Petition against proposed EU legislation re classic cars

To: "Derek Job" <derek.c.job@gmail.com>, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Petition against proposed EU legislation re classic cars
From: "josef-eckert@t-online.de" <josef-eckert@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 13:23:35 +0200
Where can I read the EC Proposal for Historic Vehicles (changes to the
regulations relating to classic cars)?

        It is not shown in the Petition.

        Perhaps I like it as it is and do not want to oppose.

        Josef Eckert

        Konigswinter/Germany

 Von: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
An: Forum <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Betreff: [Healeys] Petition against proposed EU legislation re classic
cars
Datum: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:09:17 +0200

 This is for UK listers.

Please sign the e-petition opposing changes to the regulations
relating to
classic cars which could ban all modifications to them. The Euro is
collapsing and there are riots in Greece and Spain but the idiots in
Brussels have apparantly nothing better to do to earn their tax free
salaries than attack the law abiding classic car community.

The petition is being organised by the MSA

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/37784 [1]

Thanks

Derek
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive [3]
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums [4]

Healeys@autox.team.net [5]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/josef-eckert@t-online.de
[7]

Links:
------
[1]
?ctl=dereferer&amp;to=aHR0cHM6Ly9zdWJtaXNzaW9ucy5lcGV0aXRpb25zLmRpcmVjdC5nb3YudWsvcGV0aXRpb25zLzM3Nzg0
[2]
?ctl=dereferer&amp;to=aHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFtLm5ldC9kb25hdGUuaHRtbA%3D%3D
[3] ?ctl=dereferer&amp;to=aHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFtLm5ldC9hcmNoaXZl
[4] ?ctl=dereferer&amp;to=aHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFtLm5ldC9mb3J1bXM%3D
[5] javascript:void(0)
[6]
?ctl=dereferer&amp;to=aHR0cDovL2F1dG94LnRlYW0ubmV0L21haWxtYW4vbGlzdGluZm8vaGVhbGV5cw%3D%3D
[7]
?ctl=dereferer&amp;to=aHR0cDovL2F1dG94LnRlYW0ubmV0L21haWxtYW4vb3B0aW9ucy9oZWFsZXlzL2pvc2VmLWVja2VydEB0LW9ubGluZS5kZQ%3D%3D