Re: [Healeys] Heads-Up: Auction-1947 Healey Beutler Coupe-Chassis No:A15

To: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heads-Up: Auction-1947 Healey Beutler Coupe-Chassis No:A1534
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 11:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
Good Day;  I visited the preview of the auction for this Healey and was quite
surprised that it was even there; the auction was targeted at the automobilia
crowd.  Only two cars were on view for the auction - a hot-rod and the
Healey.  We checked out the car and took a number of photos and reviewed the
history binder that was available.  While there, David Grainger of The Guild
of Automotive Restorers [ www.guildclassiccars.com ] was taking a TV crew
around shooting footage for a series to be run on The History Channel in
2013.

After the auction was over I contacted Grainger and he let me know that he was
the successful buyer.  The car is available for viewing at his business
located in Bradford, Ontario and I expect to attend with a few other Healey
enthusiasts.  If anything material comes up that I can pass on I will do so.

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives