[Healeys] Southampton or thereabouts

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Southampton or thereabouts
From: John Rowe <jarowe@westnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:29:55 +0800
Hi

Do any members from the list reside around Southampton UK.

We, a group of four couples from Perth with our cars, are travelling to
the UK to attend the DMH celebrations at Perranporth in May 2013.

We are trying to work out a method of getting our cars on and off the
wharf without incurring very large demurrage charges for holding the
cars on the wharf.

We may have to have them driven to secure lockups but that is the price
we may have to pay.

We would be interested to hear from anyone who lives or works in that
area that could possibly assist with logistics.

regards

John Rowe
Perth
Western Australia