Re: [Healeys] clutch alignment tool

To: "sdesalvo@frontiernet.net" <sdesalvo@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] clutch alignment tool
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 07:17:57 +0100
Cc: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
If you have an old input shaft, that is the best tool you can get. It is
what I use. If you have a wood lathe, you can make one up from an old
broomstick. If all fails there are many sets (cheap to expensive)
available with a variety on diameters to match the spigot bearing and
the hole in the clutch plate.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL