[Healeys] Help needed from down under (non-Healey)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Help needed from down under (non-Healey)
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 04:26:18 +0000
Greetings to listers in  Australia. I have a problem regarding my Series I
Land Rover.

In a moment of gross over exhuberance and poor judgement on the trail I
managed to break the left rear axle half shaft on my 1957 109. In my search of
the Internet I located a replacement part at a business located in Australia.
I should have ordered it on the spot, but I thought I could find a better
price. I've since learned that these things are like hen's teeth and I have
not found any other source anywhere. In the interim I've forgotten the
dealer's name and can't find their web page again. Could anyone advise me of a
source of Land Rover parts that might have rare old parts like this?

If not I could use a list of Land Rover parts dealers Australia.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Lawrence
Albuquerque, NM, USA

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/ynotink@msn.com