Re: [Healeys] Distributor

Subject: Re: [Healeys] Distributor
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 05:36:59 -0800
Cc: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
This list cost me $9, but it's online in case anyone's interested:

http://www.starchak.ca/tech/pdfs/lucas.pdf

There.  Now I don't feel so ripped-off.  Looks like Scribd scarfs stuff off the
'net and then sells it to dummies like me.

Eric, for some reason I didn't get your post through the list (only Kees'
reply).  Thanks for the tips.   Thanks to
Kees, Michael and Mark, too.

Bob