Re: [Healeys] Frogeye value

To: Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Frogeye value
From: Curtis Arndt <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:29:54 -0800
Cc: Healeys@autox.team.net
Listers,

Frogeye's are going up in price big time.  A descent car will cost you
north of $10K and possibly double that for one that's well sorted.  John
Hardy and I just helped one of the camera guys from "Car Crazy" (they
filmed our California Healey Week at Big Bear) buy a Bugeye. You can get a
cheaper one but expect to do a lot of work to make it run reliably.

Both my wife and I had Sprites as our first cars.  Our current Bugeye is a
55K very original mile survivor that while it smokes a bit, still has 75
psi oil press on start up, and all of its original parts to include the
rubber floor mats in lieu of carpet.

Cheers,

Curt
Carlsbad, CA