Re: [Healeys] FW: BN2 Le Mans

To: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com> s=q20121106; t=1355722893; bh=ZP/D7gOicVT6BJ6k1T0SfW5+Vp0H2h88mFpBi3qYDCA=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:Date: Message-Id:To; b=lpRxYeoRRuDj8Ol/lrkgvvLeYH5vBjopeDz4NtAz9X+DD19eaGk8UdXTJRWqatCMY NB6juaCah5Jpl+Pq+UtW8+UXKtHm9lEeBuYjswUxsXsWtC6BphKObioMkArrJaX1LW z3TnM4BelBEaZ7kdvhWH+BQ11pTTKBdrfsZ4HhSmNl9qzV4SuH1aY7DishLQlvGrpD uBWL29Qf3SqKjwfOeiQCJ2H7D50coI2HwlEr8WBDLTBt3/5aCO/u2D2gQHlvrvntxG 1fNhu8Sq6ojkLSTE+k7UWdj7rsQhxtINomQvSJsgLUekvi3VnqF9B8gLywIziwoo++ tKvEPLoQH8eCA==
Subject: Re: [Healeys] FW: BN2 Le Mans
From: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 00:41:32 -0500
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
Yes, all the numbers were there with the exception of the engine number. Have
to assume the engine was swapped out or the tag is missing. Even the valance
number was there and seems to be missing a lot.

The car did sell for the expected price. The last year (and not to open up
past value discussions) the 100M's have been very hot. I get 3 - 5
calls/emails a month looking for one to restore or one already done. (Mille
Migilia eligible!) One "M" on the west coast is close to being sold for $6
figures +++ and it needs as much restoration as the ebay car.

Supply & Demand. Not much our there right now. Of course you can look around
and find a couple with some real funky numbers & history, fully restored for
just a few $$$ more.  Buyer Beware!

Randy

Randy Hicks
ahca100registrar@gmail.com